Rhonda is quite tired here at the end of the day. She has been fairly active, today, doing some errands and even spending some time at school prepping for end of school storage duties for the classroom. She takes steroids for three days after the chemo treatment, and they keep her awake at night. So, by now she is running on fumes, so to speak. We had a short date for dinner making a run to El Toro's and then by the drugstore. (WooHoo!) This week and next two weeks are the better weeks where we do not worry so much about catching illness or food issues. This Monday, June 1st, will begin a new four week cycle.
Katie has already prepared a meal for tomorrow night. Kevin is in training tonight and tomorrow for his summer job at Home Depot. We are waiting to hear about the employee discounts! I need to have him purchase four cieling fans and help hang them. Also, some in the house have been talking about painting a bathroom. Who knows what else is on the horizon?
More bark mulch for the yard, maybe.
Y'all put in that brief comment for a headcount, soon as you can.
Sincerely,
David
YAY! I get to leave the first comment! I always check in at the Hearne report to see whats happening.Glad to hear that Rhonda has had a good week!!
ReplyDeleteI check on Rhonda a couple time/day. I miss her at school even though I didn't always get to talk to her everyday, I know she is just down the hall. Hope it will be pie by school.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are going good! We continue to keep you in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteKay
Summer has begun at the Hearne home, I see. I hope you get all the projects done. We have a few here too, for Michael ;) . We hope you continue to feel like doing things, Rhonda. We are still praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteMissy
Hi Rhonda
ReplyDeleteI check on you often through your blog and you have been in my prayers.
Linda Smith
We are keeping up. Headed for Barnabas in the morning. MK is actually going to work the whole summer now. So we get to take things with us. We will be praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteMichael
I still check your blog daily for updates. Glad your white blood count was up and you could continue treatments this week.
ReplyDeleteSallie
Good Evening,
ReplyDeleteWe had our end of the year Panther Day Friday. It went really well. The kids all had a big time. Mrs. Stallard's face painting tent was a big hit, and the dodge ball tournament, of course. Our staff picnic is Thursday at 5:00 at Dunbar Park. Friday we will eat at 11:30 in the cafeteria and say our good byes to Ms. Albert. She has been sporting a huge grin the last seeral weeks!! I love the blog. You are in our prayers. Danny
Hey Y'all! Love the updates! We check them often. Glad things are rocking along. We had a small wedding in our home tonight. Lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteWe will be in LJ from about June 10 until June 20. See you soon! Love, Penny
Hey - obviously I need to check the blog more often so as to know where you have eaten dinner!!!! I guess since I talk to you I don't think I need to check the blog. Praying for you lots today
ReplyDeleteTo all Hearnes,
ReplyDeleteI am so ready for the blog that announces the end ot the cycles! Like others I check on you guys often. I'm glad to hear that Kevin is gainfully employed with benefits and that Katie is putting her college degree to parctical use(cooking?). Better cooking that peeling wallpaper, huh Katie? I remember that spring "break "well.
Watch out for Rhonda on roids. I have been that route. If she is coming to school, you people better be prepared-----she will want action and participation beyond the pale. You will be exhausted and she will be experiencing the "rush" of roids. BEWARE!!!!!! I can already see it at home. Paint-mulch- ?????
I look forward to seeing all of you soon and celebrating Katie's graduation . love betty
I check frequently. I'm so glad I have the ability to be aware of and pray for what's going on with you, even from so many miles away.
ReplyDeleteEllen
I hope it is not too late for the "comment count." But I, too, check the blog daily (if not traveling to see one of the daughters). I am so glad to hear that the white blood cell count is up! Prayers are being answered daily for you, Rhonda, so keep the postings coming so we can pray specifically for you and your family. Your sense of humor draws me back here on a regular basis. Love you all, Phyllis D.
ReplyDeleteEven though we talk often, I still like to check the blog. I like to read all of the comments - yours and the encouraging ones that everyone leaves!!
ReplyDeleteSharon :-)
I'm another "lurker" who reads your blog regularly and keeping you in my prayers always! Love everyone's upbeat attitude!
ReplyDeletePatty E.