Rhonda wasn’t able to have her treatment today as her red and white blood cell counts were too low. She does feel vindicated though for how bad she felt over the past week. The doctor gave her a shot to stimulate her bone marrow to make more red blood cells, which well help her anemia.
The doctor has ordered Rhonda to lay low this week and avoid crowds and sick people since her immune system isn’t working very well at this point.
Specific prayer requests for this coming week:
More energy for Rhonda.
No new illnesses to appear.
Continued good spirits.
Thanks for praying!
Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear your white/red cell counts weren't where they should have been today. God's timetable is perfect. Anyway, laying low shouldn't be too hard right now with 95 degree temps outside. I'm praying for protection from illness, more energy and a perky spirit to rise within you once more. Love you, my friend,
Phyllis D.
Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteWe will be keeping all of you in our prayers.
May you find strength, peace, energy and spirit through His grace. We love you all.
Thank you all for your shining examples, especially when you don't necessarily feel all that shiny!
Lee
Hello Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteI just returned from the state Positve Behavior Support conference in Houston. (I played hookey and took my kids to the Astros game yesterday afternoon. I think we brought Berkman good luck. He hit two out and they won.) Our campus was selected to present at the conference. I put together a power point of 80 slides bragging on all the great things teachers do at our school. There were 7 of us there from the school. I hope you get to feeling better.
Danny
I am praying for you this evening. Are you having chemo tomorrow? Please continue to update. We are thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteDanny
June 30 - How are you? Were you able to have a treatment this week? Thinking of you and praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSallie