A short chemo treatment is due on Monday, then the third week which is usually only marginally better. Think I'll see if I can lure her to the beach this weekend. We have a social engagement Saturday night, but it will be touch and go, tomorrow, to see if we make it. How many times does that birthday come around?
If you followed the blog early on, you remember that 2nd and 3rd weeks are the worst with higher chance of infections and most side effects in play. So, we are holding out for the 4th week. It still seems kind of far off ... in the distant future ... just now.
Man, could I stand to play some marbles!
There is no editor around. If they were, all this whining would get cut out. See ya'll around town, I reckon.
Good news! Right now, it is Astros 2 to 1 over Cards.
Sincerely,
David
Just thought I would say "hi" and remind you all that we are praying. We will go to Galveston tomorrow to paint and try to work on Jo's house that she is not living in at this time. I will think of you when I see the beach and hope you have gotten to enjoy it. Did I tell you how great you looked at last Saturday's wedding? Missy
ReplyDelete