The transfusion will give her new hemoglobin and make her feel better. She's been feeling light headed for a while but this should help.
I'm not quite sure how it all works, but we may be asking all you faithful blood donors out there to roll up your sleeves in Mom's name. We'll keep you posted :)
Katie
Rhonda,
ReplyDeletePrayers continue. Maybe you can get blood from an over-energetic 20-something and then nobody can keep up with you for awhile. ;)
I liked the story about the exercise workout of looking for your tennis shoes in the bottom of the closet. And then maybe you would put them on another day. You are too funny!
Hugs,
Phyllis D.
Let me know ASAP! I just donated last Friday and can designate someone as the beneficiary (?). I don't know what the real term is but I give regularly so my family is covered.
ReplyDelete