That's all for today!
The Facts - Cancer Free!
Diagnosis: One quarter-size malignant tumor
Location: Lower lobe of left lung
Treatment: Surgery & Chemotherapy - Successful!
Prognosis: Excellent
Chance of Recurrence: Small
In case you haven't heard, Rhonda has been declared cancer free by her oncologist!!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad things seem to go well today. Sounds like Rhonda is getting stronger and stronger. I am sure she is looking forward to being home and out of the hospital!
ReplyDeleteGive her our love, prayers, and good thoughts!!
Sharon :-)
God has heard our prayers in Michigan as well. Glad to hear the surgery went well and you are beginning your recovery. Thinking of you...Liz
ReplyDeleteRhonda,
ReplyDeleteMissed you today at the garage sale. Thought about you every time I needed something like a Sharpie, scissors, tape, chopsticks, or elephant repellent! Happy you're doing well. We've been giving daily reports to all the kids this week during garage sale prep.
David, I cheated today on the Dr. Pepper diet due to all the hyper-activity this weekend. Keep me honest!
Kevin, I got your phone message last week while at my parents, but no cell phone service was available. It means a lot that you checked on me!
Katie, great job on the blog. I guess we can call you an E-nutritionist! Talk to ya'll soon!
Brad Dawson
We are sooo glad to hear continued good news!
ReplyDeleteI know you will all be glad when you're able to be back at home to rest and recuperate. It's annoying to stay in the hospital once you're feeling a little better but they still need to get a little more money out of your insurance company, so don't try anything sneaky.
David, glad you told us about Tatiana, as it gives me a name to go with my prayers. Rhon, mind the doctors and be a good patient! Besides, you've racked up some frequent-flier- downtime-miles. Soon enough, you'll be back to taking care of everybody else!
We'll be in LJ quite a bit this summer so a marble challenge is on...boys against the girls! Love from New Mexico!
Penny
We are all praying for you to get better quickly. Sounds like you are making great progress!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't keep a "Sister" down. I'm glad to hear you are up and eating. You know what they say," the third thing you have to do to go home" it's just a matter of time...take care of youself and let them take care of you! See you soon,
ReplyDeleteCathy S
Hey Rosie,
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear you are doing well and things are looking good. I hope your hospital gown is working a little better for you than our yellow pages outfits did! I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer. I know you can feel it.
Love, Gertie
Please let us know when she's up for visitors!
ReplyDelete~Susan
Rhonda...Glad to hear your are doing well...
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you, your family, & doctors.
The Gipsons
Rhonda,
ReplyDeleteAll your reports sound wonderful! Just don't rush it, please. However, I've decided when you get home, we will have a chocolate day. We will have everything with a side of Godiva. Works for me. Sandra sends her best. love bety
Love to you all, prayers and hopeful thoughts as well. It is good to hear steady progress is being made. Next time we head for CC, we'll check in on you guys and see if you are up for a visit. Be good!
ReplyDeleteLee, Cindy and Sean