Rhonda hearne
11 Tower 1126
6920 Bertner
Houston, Texas 77030
Tonight I will look into setting up a link to the American Cancer Society for those who would like to support their efforts in Rhonda's honor.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Rhonda hearne
11 Tower 1126
6920 Bertner
Houston, Texas 77030
Tonight I will look into setting up a link to the American Cancer Society for those who would like to support their efforts in Rhonda's honor.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
The place to get answers to all your questions about Rhonda's surgery, recovery, chemotherapy treatments, and chemo recovery. We won't be posting any more, but the blog will still be here for now. Thanks for all your prayers!
Katie - Thanks for the call this afternoon! I hope that you and Kevin had a good visit with your mom. I know ya'll were glad to be able to see for yourselves that she was doing okay! Love the blog!
ReplyDelete