Her progress is steady thus far, stamina is improving day by day. Chemotherapy should start toward the end of this month of April, around the 22nd or maybe later.
All the above means, it is time for open visitation! Morning, afternoon, or evening will be fine. She needs the animation of good company and great humor. Please give the house a call before dropping by. Actually, all you daily bloggers could form a conspiratorial ring and cross check to see who's dropping by when. Or not. Let the floodgates be open. Come on by, folks!
This may be the best week to visit for awhile.
Best regards to you and yours,
David
Takes awhile for news to reach the artic circle. But the dogsleds have arrived and I now know that I need to pray for my friend! Praying that the chemo goes well, not many "after symptoms" and you make a quick recovery. Love you! Cathy
ReplyDeleteIt's good to hear from you! I've thought about you with all the snow and ice. What ever happened to the "I won't live above the Mason/Dixon line" woman I knew???
ReplyDelete