The Facts - Cancer Free!

Diagnosis: One quarter-size malignant tumor
Location: Lower lobe of left lung
Treatment: Surgery & Chemotherapy - Successful!
Prognosis: Excellent
Chance of Recurrence: Small
In case you haven't heard, Rhonda has been declared cancer free by her oncologist!!!

Thank you to all the friends and family who have expressed their concern, support, and encouragement. Praise the Lord that Rhonda's tumor was found early. The process of diagnosis and planning treatment went quickly in March, and recovery from surgery progressed smoothly across April. The four months of chemotherapy ended in mid-September. Now, on to recovery from the chemo. The doctor says it may take up to six months for Rhonda to regain her physical strength, so please keep praying!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Surgery today

Rhonda found out she's on the schedule for 9:30am. I'm sure that will depend on how the surgery before her goes. I will let you know when she actually makes it into the OR. Thanks for praying!

8 comments:

  1. I am praying for you to have a speedy recovery! Have faith that God will heal you completely!!! Best Wishes!! Priscilla G. -LJIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you!! We hope for a speedy recovery, and are thinking of you and your family.
    Jeff and Laura Silvertooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRAYING RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you all!!
    Missy Funk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayed all the way to work this morning...still praying! Bless you!
    Liz O'Keefe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were on my mind first thing this morning. I'm praying today for a successful surgery and a smooth and complete recovery. Hugs, Phyllis Dorman

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are praying for you Rhonda! - The Gore family

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your family are in my prayers. I hope this next week goes well and you are home recovery soon.

    Marla Cook

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave an encouraging comment for Rhonda. Thanks for your support!