I want to thank Susan Golden who picked me up yesterday and took me to have my nails done. What a treat! They look great and I'm sure they will stay that way for a long time. It's not like I'm doing yard work or anything...
My planned outing for today is the weekly tea and cookie gab fest at The Local. Margaret Reed is going to swing by and get me. I told her I'd be waiting on the curb w/ my pink fuzzy slippers and she said she'd just drive on by if that were the case. Tough love! Based on how quickly I became tired yesterday everyone is going to have to visit fast - my social butterfly wings are still pretty droopy and I'm not really ready to upgrade my speed from "shuffle" to "walk".
I hope everyone has a great day today - in theory it's a Friday!
Love, Rhonda
See? You have become a "cult" favorite. We just have to have our "Hearne Report" to start our day. If only it paid money you could quit your day job and blog for a living. Would help the manicure stay nice for a long time...
ReplyDeleteSorry we wore you out but it was wonderful to see you. Now let the kids cater to you all weekend!
ReplyDeleteCathy
40+ years ago? Imagine doing this with a typewriter and a whole bunch of postage stamps. :-)
ReplyDelete